No products in the cart.
Our Contract with you
When you place an order, you are offering to buy the product(s) from us and we will send you an order acknowledgement. However, your order will only be accepted by us once your product(s) have been delivered to you. Until then we can decline to supply the goods – we will try to ensure that this never happens but we do, however, reserve the right not to fulfil your order for any reason if, for example, we have made an error on the price or similar or we simply can’t get hold of the model you need. In the event of these circumstances we will refund you any price you’ve paid to us. We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason and we won’t be liable to you or anyone else in these circumstances.
We display our availability on the website and when you can have an item delivered.
Any customer reviews of the products we sell are the opinions of our customers and do not form part of the specification or description of the product. We shall not be liable if any of the information contained in a customer review proves inaccurate.
You acknowledge and agree that:
The copyright in the photos, videos, data and text used on our website belongs to us or our suppliers and the general look and feel and format of our website belongs to us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our suppliers.
We are entitled to change or amend our website without giving you notice (but the terms and conditions applicable when you placed your order will continue to apply to those products).
All the prices we display exlcude VAT and includes shipping in the Schengen area. Shipping fees may apply on deliveries out of the Schengen area.
From time to time we may offer products at sale or promotional prices. Any such offers will apply to selected products and be subject to availability. Delivery charges, conditions and geographical exclusions may apply. Please refer to individual product pages for pricing.
Payment includes credit card or direct bank transfer. We do all we can to ensure your details are secure. We are using Stripe as 3rd party credit card processing platform to ensure the highest degree of security. We do not store any personal payment information. In case of a payment by direct bank transfer, we need to receive your full payment before being able to send you your product.
We offer free delivery to the Schengen area.
Your delivery will normally be made through our partner company, Gondrand. Gondrand has a phenomenal delivery success rate that we are very proud of and a will to deliver that we cannot fault. For smaller items we will sometimes use DPD who also provide a fantastic service.
The products we deliver are often big and heavy items to lift, so there will be certain occasions when we may be unable to get it into your property. Lots of steps, narrow corridors, radiators and restricted parking are all things that may hinder our ability to deliver; it is your responsibility to ensure access to your property. In situations where we cannot gain access, we may be able to offer delivery to the nearest point possible i.e. your garage, so you can make arrangements to get the product in. If we believe successful re-delivery is viable when you have taken the necessary measures, we will attempt another delivery however we reserve the right to not re-attempt delivery; in this case we will always give you a full refund.
Our items can only be purchased if you are 18 years of age or over. If you are underage please do not attempt to order or purchase these products. We reserve the right not to supply any age restricted products where we reasonably believe that you are below the relevant legal age.
Occasionally something will happen out of our control that closes roads, like floods snow or other adverse weather conditions or things like, sporting events which result in closed roads. We will do what we can, but can’t be held liable if we can’t fulfil delivery due to reasons beyond our control.
Unfortunately, on the rare occasions where a delivery is unsuccessful, we’re not liable for costs incurred.
If you’re not happy with your product or you’ve simply changed your mind, you’ll need to let us know within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund. We’re happy for you to unpack the appliance and have a proper look at it. However, if you have used the product or had it installed, we may not be able to sell it to someone else. This means that where the value of the product is reduced by your use, we may only make a partial refund, or charge you for the reduction in value. If you have not used the product and it is returned to us in the original packaging, you will receive a full refund. Your refund will be made within 14 days of collection of the appliance.
To cancel a product and request collection please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible to sending it back to us. We’ll not refund the cost of delivery.
The items should be sent back at the following address:
Kemtech – Gondrand
15 rue des Esserts
If Products are Faulty
It’s our legal duty to supply products that are fit for purpose and meet satisfactory quality requirements.
As a customer, it’s your legal right to receive either a refund, repair or replacement for products that are either faulty or not what you expected as per the Consumer Rights Act.
We’ll offer resolutions based on the timelines outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for products purchased from 1st October 2015 onwards, and those outlined in the Sale of Goods Act for those bought prior to this date.
- If a fault has been confirmed with your new product within 30 days of delivery, you can return it in exchange for a full refund.
- If a fault is confirmed with your product after the 30 day cut off (but within 6 months of owning it) you can choose whether you’d like us to either repair or replace it for you (unless one option is disproportionate). If it’s not possible for us to offer a repair or replacement, you can choose to keep the product and receive a partial refund or return the product and receive a full refund.
- If you find a fault after 6 months of owning the product and you can prove the defect was present when we delivered it, we’ll follow the same processes that are outlined in point 2.
You can get advice regarding your legal rights from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
The manufacturers will supply a warranty in addition to your rights under the Sale of Goods Act.
Things Beyond Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Such events include any act, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; or civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; or
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or adverse weather; or
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
Our obligations under these terms are suspended for the period that such event continues and we will have an extension of time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these terms can be performed despite the event.
Our Liability To You
Here at Kemtech, we strive to deliver a great service to every customer. We also like to be honest and fair in all we do, so we acknowledge that sometimes mistakes happen. If a circumstance arises where we are accountable for a mistake, we want to ensure that we take full responsibility.
We do not exclude liability for the following heads of loss:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession).
- Breach of the terms implied by sections 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples).
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Information About Us and How To Contact Us
www.ksf-tools is operated by Kemtech, a company registered in Switzerland and France. Our registered office is at:
15 rue des Esserts
VAT number: FR36524456795
Chemin Louis Hubert, 2
CH – 1213 PETIT LANCY
Chemin de Préveyres, 57 B
Z.A. de Lully
CH 1132 LULLY
If you have any questions, you may be able to find some answers in our FAQ’s. Our intention is to give you all of the information you need so you never need to call us. However, if you want to check something, change something, ask a question then we have a team of people waiting to take your call on +33 – 06 62 04 66 50.
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com or write to us at the address given above.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Supply and deliver the products. Process your payment for such products. Inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- You agree that we may pass your personal information to our delivery agents or credit reference/fraud preventions agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do. We will not give your personal data to any other third party without your consent.
- Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- If you attempt to make payment but there is an error or delay in processing, we may use this information submitted to contact you to complete your order.