No products in the cart.
With the glass lifter SGT2, glass panes of up to 120 kg can be lifted and moved safely.
The SGT2 glass transporter is an aid for loading, unloading and transporting glass. The rotatable suction cup holder allows glass panes up to 280 cm in size to be rotated 360 °. In addition, the mast can be swiveled by 90 °. In this way, glass panes can also be transported lengthways. The SGT2 with a glass pane fits through
80 cm narrow doors. The mast of the SGT2 glass plate lifter can be tilted forward by 15 °. This function makes it easier to lift glass panes out of a frame.
This device improves ergonomics and increases safety in the workplace. The SGT2 is an important aid when transporting large, heavy glass panes. Indispensable for every glazier.
Additional advantages :
€1,590.00 – €2,830.00 excl. VAT€1,590.00 – €2,830.00 excl. VAT
- Manuel winch with automatic brake
- Smooth-running cable winch for lifting and lowering
- Stable mast for safe riding
- Large vacuum cups for a secure hold of heavy glass panes
- Rotatable traverse enables longitudinal transport
- Mast can be tilted forwards to lift glass panes out of a frame
- Puncture-proof, large 300 mm wheels for every surface
KSF CM439 | Electric lifter for awnings, HVAC, pergola, materials, renovation (130 kg / 3 m – 90 kg / 4.3 m)
Electric lifter for pergola, HVAC, materials … up to a weight of 130kg (3m) and up to an height of 4.3m (90 kg) It can be used specifically for your renovation work and accelerates by 80% your installation time. Can be used by a single person and easily stored in a vehicle.
1150 mm 4,27 m 130 kg / 3 m
120 kg / 4 m
90 kg / 4,3 m
26 kg€1,490.00 – €1,590.00 excl. VAT
KSF CM439 | Electric lifter for awnings, HVAC, pergola, materials, renovation (130 kg / 3 m – 90 kg / 4.3 m)€1,490.00 – €1,590.00 excl. VAT
Basic height Load capacity / Lifting height Weight Dimensions
990 mm 150 kg / 4 m 66 kg 550 x 650 mm
€2,999.00 – €3,100.00 excl. VAT€2,999.00 – €3,100.00 excl. VAT
- Constructed by heat treated, robust aluminum, compact, safety and reliability. Sliding rails for CA 400
- Set-Up without tools, the legs can be release or fold in seconds without tools.
- 4 Legs, versatile and infinitely adjustment, available use in uneven ground with special design can let you work close to the wall (design UPTER)
- The variable speed control can be soft start or adjust the micro operating height.
- Emergency Stop Button. Press the button for stop raising / lowering immediately.
- Manual operation incase of power failure
- Automatic slipping-clutch to prevent to over weight loading.
- Level to ensure the proper set-up while and adjusting the telescoping legs
- Equiped with handle and transport wheels
- Can be transported by van or estate car
Lifting height Capacity Weight of the device Dimension folded Dimension opened 2.6 m 120 kg 14 kg 150 x 150 mm 680 x 730 mm
With a weight of only 14 kg it is the lightest assembly lifter in the world.
€1,190.00 – €1,290.00 excl. VAT€1,190.00 – €1,290.00 excl. VAT
- Aluminum mast (telescopic mast)
- The device can be set up in seconds without tools.
- Motor 230 V – electric remote control with variable speed.
- Emergency stop button, the lifting job is interrupted immediately.
- Manual operation possible in the event of a power failure using the handle.
- Automatic clutch
- 360 ° rotating platform with screw for blocking
- Platform 750 x 440 mm / 5 kg
The EV-300 electro-pneumatic glass cradle is an autonomous device intended for the handling of all glass on site or in the workshop.
Due to its design, it also adapts without modification to the GRM 250 glass robot replacing the manual pump suction cups.
In order to comply with regulations:
- Double air circuit (each circuit has its own supply).
- Each air circuit is connected to its set of suction cups (blue and red pipes)
- Double visual and audible alarm system in case of airdrop
- Double vacuum level indicator
300 mm diameter suction cups:
€2,550.00 excl. VAT€2,550.00 excl. VAT
- With specific seals to limit the impact of the product on the glazing
- Adjustable position on each support arm (each arm is also adjustable on the structure)
- With individual protective cover
Kranarm – 80 kg
für Frontverglasung€200.00 excl. VAT€200.00 excl. VAT
Extension DW Drywall lifter | compatible KSF CM340, CM520€320.00 excl. VAT€320.00 excl. VAT
compatible lifters KSF CM270, CM340, CM520, CA 400 P, CA 400 GL
Plattform – lifting weight 150 kg
750 x 450 mm€320.00 excl. VAT
Glass cradle G-LS 130 kg for CM340, CM520, CA400, BD400€850.00 excl. VAT€850.00 excl. VAT
Glass cradle G-CM 120 kg for CM340, CM520, CA400, BD400, CA400 GL€850.00 excl. VAT€850.00 excl. VAT